Tuesday, 7 July 2009

I've posted various versions of this stencil loads of times already. I guess it's about time I cut some new ones. I'm posting it because I've sent this version to this year's 'Achieving Art Exhibition / Auction' as run by Gene.

After that, I guess it's retired. That said, several long-term readers have one of these, but I've still got some overpainted canvases down the shed, so if any of the known associates of this blog want one - give me a shout and I'll gladly spray one up for you before the stencil goes away in the folder.....

5 comments:

G said...

a true classic. unfortunately my t-shirt version has since faded to nothing. i'd gladly take canvas if there's a spare...

2ND.FADE said...

said..
done....

Stef said...

I still have my t-shirt (care and attention don't you know!) but a canvas would look rather spiffing in my dining room :-)

Jon Rowett said...

funny, i was just looking at this on Flickr today. it is awesome. i'd love a canvas but i'd settle for a hi-res PNG!

2ND.FADE said...

3 canvases it is..... might be a few weeks though....

(and good to see an old friend back in the comment boxes Stef - hope all is well with you mate!)

My photo
doodlebug, stenciller and dadblogger....