Friday, 16 July 2010

Kierkegaard
One sticks one’s finger into the soil to tell by the smell in what land one is: I stick my finger in existence — it smells of nothing. Where am I? Who am I? How came I here? What is this thing called the world? What does this world mean? Who is it that has lured me into the world? Why was I not consulted, why not made acquainted with its manners and customs instead of throwing me into the ranks, as if I had been bought by a kidnapper, a dealer in souls? How did I obtain an interest in this big enterprise they call reality? Why should I have an interest in it? Is it not a voluntary concern? And if I am to be compelled to take part in it, where is the director? I should like to make a remark to him. Is there no director? Whither shall I turn with my complaint?

15 comments:

林秋萍林秋萍 said...

今天是個好天氣~祝你愉快~^^~~..................................................................

建佑建佑 said...

鞋匠能作好鞋子,因為他只做鞋,不做別的。..................................................

士凱士凱 said...

如果擬任為輸贏是最重要的事,那你輸了................................................

俊成俊成 said...

要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

蔡舜娟蔡舜娟 said...

Make yourself necessary to someone..................................................................

周旭威 said...

婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。.................................................................

洪志源 said...

Many a little makes a mickle..................................................................

筱佳恩婷 said...

哇~酷哦~推你一把~正文(・(ェ)・)......................................................

凱許倫 said...

不要把生命看得太嚴肅,反正我們不會活著離開。............................................................

浩子 said...

美麗的事物是永恆的快樂,它的可愛日有增加,不會消逝而去................................................

張韓涵旺建宇 said...

人生的價值以及他的快樂,都在於他有能力看重自己的生存................................................

于庭吳 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。......................................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

缺少智慧,就是缺少一切..................................................

彬彬哲宇 said...

一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。......................................................................

惠NorrisBradwell041花 said...

如此動感的blog!!!............................................................

My photo
doodlebug, stenciller and dadblogger....